CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION OF ROSENERGOATOM CONCERN OJSC
- Balakovo NPP
- Bilibino NPP
- Beloyarsk NPP
- Kalinin NPP
- Kola NPP
- Kursk NPP
- Leningrad NPP
- Novovoronezh NPP
- Rostov NPP
- Smolensk NPP
- Science-Research Center for Emergency Response at NPPs
- Directorate for Construction and Operation of Floating Thermal Nuclear Power Plants
- Engineering Design Branch Office
- Technology Branch Office
- Resource-Bulgaria HPF
- Science and Engineering Center
- Pilot and Demonstration Engineering Center for Decommissioning
- Facilities Construction Directorate
- Directorate of Leningrad NPP-2 (under construction)
- ДDirectorate of Baltic NPP (under construction)
- Directorate of Kursk NPP-2 (under construction)
- Directorate of Nizhny Novgorod NPP (under construction)
- Directorate of Voronezh NPP (under construction)
- Directorate of Kostroma NPP (under construction)
- Directorate of Bashkiria NPP (under construction) *
- Russian Representative Office in Lianyungang (People’s Republic of China)
* Under liquidation
CONCERN CONSOLIDATION PERIMETER 1
ROSENERGOATOM CONCERN OJSC
The main activity of the Concern is production of electricity and heat by nuclear plants and management of nuclear plants, radioactive sources, nuclear material, and radioactive substance storage sites pursuant to the procedure set forth by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Maintenance, repair, and modernization of equipment of nuclear plants, including design and technology, repair, and assembly operations.
Supply of electricity to consumers in Kursk, Tver, Smolensk, and Murmansk Oblast as a guaranteed supplier. Sale of additional goods and services as part of AtomEnergoSbyt JSC product line development. A sole executive body of the subsidiaries and affiliates of Atomenergopromsbyt JSC, AtomTeploSbyt LLC. An independent power supply company, including power supply to companies of Rosatom State Corporation from the wholesale market of electrical power and capacity (Order of Rosatom State Corporation No. 701 of October 8, 2009).
Organization, management, and actual commissioning of NPPs, including all types of start-up and adjustment operations for all NPP equipment and systems, engineering operations on technical support of active power units of Russian and foreign NPPs, and training of NPP personnel.
Research and technology support, operations support of Concern’s NPPs: dealing with issues of NPPs’ operations, increase of efficiency, extension of the operation term, safety and cost effectiveness of NPPs, development of technical requirements and concepts of new NPPs with VVER reactors. Design, system integration, and supply of automated process control system complexes for the NPPs that are operating or under construction, as well as development and supply of simulators.
VPO ZAES JSC
Organization and provision of services on manufacture quality control and acceptance of equipment and nuclear fuel for companies of Rosatom State Corporation, Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC, and foreign customers; expert appraisal of design and process control documentation of nuclear installations and storage sites of nuclear materials and radioactive substances.
1. The list of subsidiaries and affiliates is provided in Appendix 2 – Banking Details and Contact Information.